Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Few Activities

Few of Many:

Drinking games, anything related to drinking, faking headaches, coming up with elaborate excuses for dumbass professors, pretending I’m mute, scaring homeless people, throwing my trash on homeless people in my dumpster, putting Tabasco sauce on everything, sleeping till the weekend, sleeping through the weekend, half price sushi on Sunday, meeting people while being drunk, laughing at my Saddam look-alike math teacher, failing calc 2 twice, asking random people to buy me beer, wearing the same thing over and over, rewatching old The Office seasons for no damned reason, selling anything on eBay, eating sugarcane, taking online surveys, cheating on all schoolwork, playing with fire, getting drunk and spraying the fire extinguisher, arguing, arguing drunk, never smiling in pictures, praying for bomb threats in my building, videotaping a little old Asian woman, making lemonade, getting four absences when all you can have is three, demonically staring down my teachers, trying to forget high school or anything in my past, making myself throw up so I can drink more, trying to cheat even when I know the answer, playing calculator games, minesweeper, scrabble, dreaming fucked up dreams then waking up and thinking I’m crazy, drinking whiskey and anything mixed, quitting smoking everyday, sleeping naked, not washing anything, playing with the ice in my freezer, smelling everything, making someone feel like shit then I feel like shit, staring at weirdo’s wondering why they are so weird, plagiarizing, making fun of Helen Keller, coming up with sadistic jokes that I’m afraid to tell, getting drunk and trying to type, going to class drunk, stealing drinks from Taco Bell, taking adderall before bedtime, etc.

No comments: